When the 57-year-old owner of an apartment located on the 6th floor of an apartment building realized that she could not get to the door, she jumped from the balcony in front of the arriving firefighters.
It is reported that the fire was caused by the candles on the altar.
Recently, the woman’s 28-year-old son committed suicide and the couple installed a home altar in his memory.
The woman’s husband was taken to the hospital with 2nd degree burns, the woman, unfortunately, did not survive.
The incident took place on 16.02.2021 in Constanta, Romania.