Worker electrocuted

x

A worker accidentally touched high-voltage wires with a pole. From the electric shock, he fell and died. While falling, the worker fell on his colleague who probably broke his leg.

I wonder why dwarfs are not used at high-altitude work? After all, the dwarf in the fall will cause much less damage.

Colombia.

109992, Kitajgorodskij pr., d.7, str.2, Moscow, Russia +74959833393

16.09.2022

1 Comment

  1. thats the fucking point. because dwarf cant reach high altitude

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.