Child got an electric shock

x

The girl was playing in the street and grabbed the electrical cable with her hand. The insulation of the cable was damaged and the child, having received an electric shock, lost consciousness. The girl’s mother, who was nearby, did not even understand what had happened.

location of the incident is unknown.

109992, Kitajgorodskij pr., d.7, str.2, Moscow, Russia +74959833393

07.07.2021

8 Comments

  1. stupid mother ever, a child that age needs an extreme measure of visual vigilance and attention in the presence of the child whatever the condition and situation.EVERY TIME.

    1. And where was the father?
      Is easy to be stupid as mom when you have to clean cook work and take care of yourself
      Is easy to judge while men only go with whores and do nothing for kids asshole

    2. Trust me, there is a very very high chance that the woman didn’t know how that worked.

  2. Fuck man i hope that child is ok.

  3. 现代社会真危险

  4. I hope more children affiliated with the government suffer tragedies. The gay shooter made me so proud. I’m only sad that their aren’t more Americans dead yet ? I think they really deserve to see their friends and family sent to war. I hope Instagram children accounts are left abandoned lol I hope Instagram families children get killed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.