Baby died of alcohol poisoning

The baby died of alcohol poisoning
The baby died of alcohol poisoning. Photos from the scene.

A drunken mother fed a 4-month-old baby with breast milk, after which the baby died from alcohol poisoning.

As reported by the Investigative Committee of the Investigative Committee for the Altai Republic, a 32-year-old nursing mother, a resident of Gorno-Altaysk, celebrated her birthday and drank alcohol. Then she twice breastfed her 4-month-old son.

As a result, the child died from alcohol poisoning.
Under investigation.

109992, Kitajgorodskij pr., d.7, str.2, Moscow, Russia +74959833393



  1. Breast milk alcohol? COUNT ME IN!!!

  2. what did this perra expect to happen? Her baby gon turn up?

  3. yo lemmie get a hit of that alcoholic titty milk!!!!!

  4. She probably gave that baby straight alcohol because her body would burn up most before it goes to her milk ducts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *