A little girl was electrocuted by an ice cream fridge

x

The little girl touched the ice cream fridge which was energized. The father of the child was nearby and at first did not understand what had happened.

The child died as a result of the electrical shock. The police deal with the owner of the store in which the refrigerator was energized.

India.

Details

109992, Kitajgorodskij pr., d.7, str.2, Moscow, Russia +74959833393

08.09.2022

6 Comments

  1. Another tragedy by these INCOMPETENT INDIAN DUMBASSES 🙄 and i thought China was bad like the malfunctioning elevators & escalator(like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1q0jtnDQ40)

    They should be slaughter like animals for there bullshit existence

    1. holy shit… i don’t ever want to use neither a elevator or escalator in china. a deathtrap waiting to happen anytime but can’t image a dangerous shitty backwater place like India would be like

  2. Seen many hardcore vids here, but seeing such a little girl die is heartbreaking.

  3. Next upload: “Indian man commits suicide by putting elephant laxatives in his curry because his daughter got electrocuted”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.