Two teenagers, in search of new sensations from masturbation, shoved magnetic balls into their urethra.
The young originals were taken to the hospital and successfully operated on. The magnetic beads were successfully removed from the bladder.
In total, 62 balls were extracted from one of the patients, and 24 balls from the other. The patients completed the postoperative period without complications and were discharged home in a satisfactory condition.
Parents should warn their children that experiments with stuffing foreign objects into intimate places can be harmful to health.